If you have integrity, possess a strong work ethic, have a passion for high quality work, and meet the qualifications below, then we may want you on our team!
- Friendly attitude and customer service mindset
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Own a vehicle and cell phone for daily use
- Ability to communicate clearly and promptly through phone, text, and email from the field
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Able to work outside year-round in various weather conditions
- Able to distinguish shades of red and shades of purple
- Able to swim
- Able to work hours between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
If you meet the above qualifications and think that you would be a great fit for our company, please submit the job application below. We staff our company with people of character who value excellence. Be prepared for a thorough interview and background check.
Call 979-777-8262 if you have any questions.
Rich and Lisa Cox started True Light Pools in 2016 out of a desire to provide excellent pool care services to the Brazos Valley. Rich has worked in the pool industry for years and knows what is needed to take great care of customers by tending to all of their pool cleaning and equipment repair needs.
Part of the inspiration for our company name came from John 8:12 in the Bible. Jesus says, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." We are thankful for the Son who is the True Light!
Growing up in a military family, Rich lived in Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas and Germany. He received a BA degree from Moody Bible Institute in Chicago in '93 and served several years in junior high and high school youth ministry. In addition to the pool industry, much of Rich's work in the business sector has involved evaluating and coaching people on improving their customer service skills.
Lisa is a native Texan growing up in Bacliff. She received a BS in '96 from UMHB and an MS in '01 from Texas A&M University where she taught in the Math Department for 10 years. We married in 2000 and have lived in the Bryan/College Station area ever since. At Grace Bible Church, we've served in numerous capacities over the years and love this community. We have three sons who are a blessing and bring us much joy!